Monday, February 20, 2006

 

Long live Catch!

Kevin K at Catch announced his retirement over the weekend. He's taking Catch with him. I've been visiting, commenting, and posting regularly on Catch for the past three years and the regulars there were like family. The site is fairly popular, and Kevin was a swell guy. It grew over the years from a place to post and comment on irreverent links to a progressive blog with a special love for music and New York City culture. Kevin got me started blogging. Ever since the lead-up to the invasion of Iraq, Catch provided me a place to debate important political issues -- the issues traditional media ignored in favor of updates on Jen and Brad. Catch made me feel like a part of an underground political movement where regular people could work towards justice and peace. Catch gave me hope. I’ll miss Catch. Thanks, Kevin.
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?